Medical (MBBS) Admission Test Notice 2018-19
The DGHS is one of the main agencies of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the government of Bangladesh. Directorate General Health Services (DGHS) also a technical assistant to the ministry. One of the major functions of Directorate General health service organizes and implements of the different health-related programmes, planning and health management & execution of different policies through administration.
Directorate General of Health Services(DGHS) has published new Medical (MBBS) admission test notice for the 2018-19 session. A student who wants to take DGHS admission Test 2018-19, he/she has to follow below instructions;
Qualification of Application for MBBS Admission Test 2018-19
Table of Contents
A Student, who passed the SSC or equivalent examination of 2016 or HSC or equivalent exams in 2018 with physics, chemistry, and biology., He/She will be able to apply for the examination. Let’s discuss in details;
- A Student who successfully passed SSC or equivalent Examination before 2016 will be not able to Apply.
- He/She can apply, if they have at least GPA 9 ( Adding SSC and HSC GPA) SSC and HSC or Equivalent Examination with the Minimum GPA 3.5 in Each Examination.
- The applicants must have GP 3.5 in Biology in SSC and HSC level.
- Theis is the opportunity for the candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) districts has Minimum total GPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent.
- The Application will not be acceptable if applicants get bellow GPA 3.50 individually.
How to Apply for Medical MBBS Admission 2018-19
The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Medical MBBS Admission through online and Mobile Phone SMS System by using Teletalk Mobile Operator.
- Go to www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd
- Input and fill up your Application with correct information properly then click Next.
- After completing the first step; Upload Your Photo and Signature.
- Keep in Mind your signature must be (300 X 80 pixels) and file size not more than 60 KB.
- The Photo must be color with 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, back and white or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
How to Sent Admission Fees via Teletalk
After completing above steps; you need to submit your admission fee or payment via TeleTalk Prepaid or Operator. Let’s discuss the entire process of sending your payments as admission fees. For completing this process you need a TeleTalk Mobile Operator. And then follow the instructions;
DGHS User ID and Send 16222
Example: DGHS GSGFLT and Send 16222
You will get an SMS with a PIN. Reply the SMS by following below process;
DGHS YES PIN EXAM CENTER and Send 16222
Example: DGHS YES 456321 15,16,22,40
Note: Please select exam center where you want to seat for the examination.
There are more than 40+ Medical Colleges in Bangladesh including all the Public and Private Medical Colleges. Among the colleges, Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) is the most reputed and popular medical college in Bangladesh. Evey students want to be admitted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital. But for limitation, DMCH has to choose right candidates by taking the admission test.
Medical Colleges List in Bangladesh
- Dhaka Medical College
- Chittagong Medical College
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College
- Mymensingh Medical College
- Sher-E-Bangla Medical College
- MAG Osmani Medical College
- Kalihati Medical College
- Rangpur Medical College
- Dinajpur Medical College
- Faridpur Medical College
- Noakhali Medical College
- Rajshahi Medical College
- Pabna Medical College
- Jessore Medical College
- MAG Osmani Medical College
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College
- Comilla Medical College
- Khulna Medical College
- Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College
- Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College
Thanks for visiting our educational Web Portal. We love to share all the latest Bangladesh Education Board Results as well as many kinds of Jobs News Regularly.
We also Provide all Education Boards Suggestion and Questions Patterns like Primary School Certificate, Junior School Certificate, Secondary School Certificate and Higher School Certificate.
Every Year We share National University Results like Honor’s 1st Year Result, Honor’s 2nd Year Result, Honor’s 3rd Year Result and Honor’s 4th Year Results regularly. To Get Regular Updates Like Our Official Facebook Fan Page.
If you need any kinds of information, please lets us know and send us your valuable email. We’ll reply to you shortly. Thanks